Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas decoration shopping...

during our visit to Iowa, my awesome mother-in-law took me shopping at some local shops for Christmas decorations. My husband's hometown has so many cute antique shops and home decor boutiques. I wish we had that many in our town. There is also an apple orchard that has a home store on the property and was full of great finds. It was two days of shopping and I loved every minute of it!

Some of the goodies I got include:
Cool coasters made of wood circles. 


Wool snowflake pillow that has an envelope closure on the other side. 


Reclaimed metal Christmas tree.

We had such a great time shopping and it was fantastic to get to spend such quality time with my mother-in-law. I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time together. I'm excited to share all of my finds with you and unveil our Christmas decorations. 


No comments: