Thursday, September 12, 2013

things...

to say things have been a little topsy turvy around here the last month is putting it mildly. I won't get into what has been happening, but as I come out of the haze, it's really put a lot of things into perspective. first of all, I have an amazing husband. I don't say it enough. I don't know what I would do without him, literally. My family and friends aren't too shabby either. Being surrounded by so many wonderful people makes me realize how lucky I am. Tough times have a way of making things clearer, and the things that aren't, well, I just have to remember this....

Apologies to the author of this, I pinned it and now the only link is to Google. 

During this time, my design plans have taken a back seat. The house is at a stand still. So I'm putting it out there in cyberspace to keep myself on task. These are the things I want to accomplish in the next month:

  • Buffet/sideboard for dining room
  • New light fixture for dining room
  • Floor lamp for family room
  • New kitchen calendar/frame
  • Bedding for guest room
  • Bedding for our room
  • Hang art/photos around the house
  • Make wedding polaroid collage
  • Spray paint the backlog of items I have accumulating in the garage


No comments: