Monday, July 7, 2014

Is anyone still out there?

February 26. That was the last time I blogged. 

So much has happened since then and even before then that I am not 100% certain I am ready to talk about on the blog just yet. Let's just say, 2014 has really turned my world upside down. "Oh Jenna, you're just being dramatic," you're probably thinking. I assure you, I am not.

But I can tell you, these changes are bringing up some exciting opportunities for blog posts, so you can look forward to some new home projects in the coming months.

I don't mean to be cryptic, but like I said, some of the things I'm just not ready to discuss yet. But I wanted to explain why I have been so silent.... that is, if anyone out there still cares about my little slice of the blogosphere.

See you soon.

No comments: