Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bad blogger

My humblest apologies for being such a bad blogger lately. I swore I wouldn't get wrapped up in wedding stuff but I did. Big time. But now that some of the big stuff is out of the way, I promise to get back to my regular blogging schedule. I have two projects/purchases to unveil this weekend, when the lighting is right for good pictures.

I have to admit though, with such a small apartment, after a while I feel like I've accomplished all of the projects that I can in my space. So how do I satisfy my design cravings? Any suggestions?

What do you do when you've got "designers block?"

I'll leave you with a little inspiration. When it comes to my wedding planning, it's more about the decor than the dress for me. I found the most fantastic post recently on the lovely Green Wedding Shoes site. It's the inspiration for my wedding day design, just with different colors. Enjoy a sneak peek!
The vintage vases mixed with the bright colorful flowers are amazing. 
How cute is their vintage hutch/candy station? 

No comments: