Tuesday, November 22, 2011

get your own original art...

if you've been reading my blog for while, you'll remember this post featuring the fabulous painting of the Chicago skyline that my cousin did especially for us.

It is beautiful and substantial. The perfect focal point in any living room. 

Now you too can have an amazing painting like this because my beautiful and talented cousin, Molly Reckman, has opened her very own etsy shop.
Molly and me at the wonderful bridal shower she threw for me.
The paintings are gorgeous and large. They would make a perfect Christmas gift or just a treat for yourself that you can treasure for years to come.

How about this beautiful 24" x 36" Monarch?

Dandelion Wind, 12" x 30"

Or my personal favorite, 24" x 30" Bright Idea. 

Do yourself a favor and check out her Etsy shop and get yourself a Molly Reckman original today. 

No comments: