Wednesday, March 27, 2013

All a twitter over chicken and artichokes...

I believe I've mentioned on here a time or two that I love the show The Chew. 

I've loved Clinton Kelly since the very beginning of What Not to Wear and I just adore the chemistry between the five hosts. Since I've been working from home, I've been cooking a lot more because I can prepare things throughout the day. So I've taken to trying recipes from the show since it's on when I take my lunch break.

Last week, Clinton featured a recipe called Chicken an Artichoke Tagine. It looked so delicious, I had to try it. It required cooking with chicken thighs, something I've never done, and had quite a few more steps than my usual recipes. But all-in-all it turned out really tasty!



I was so excited with how it turned out that I tweeted about it and low-and-behold, Clinton tweeted me back! I almost died!

This means we're basically BFFs doesn't it?

It was a delicious recipe and I urge you to try it yourself. GO HERE FOR THE RECIPE. I skipped using fresh artichokes and used canned ones instead, adding them during the final simmer stage.

Let me know how you like it. But don't you dare try to come between me and my new best friend, Clinton, ya hear?!



No comments: