Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Book recommendation: The Time Keeper...

This is a My Life By Design first, I believe -- a book recommendation. 
Last night, I read The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom in its entirety in a couple of hours. 


You all probably know his other works, Tuesdays with Morrie and The 5 People You meet on the Way to Heaven. The Time Keeper was written in Albom's signature fashion. Simple prose, deep message. It explores the idea of time -- wanting more, wanting it to stop, and our fascination with it -- seen through the eyes of Father Time himself. It is such a unique and captivating story. I've never read anything like it. The message, like in all of Albom's stories, is simple and true, and something we seem to forget in our busy lives. 

My dad gave me this book after he had read it. It sat on my nightstand until last night, and once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. I bet you won't be able to either. I urge you to read The Time Keeper, you won't be disappointed. 

No comments: