I was so excited to get this project started that I forgot the before picture. But it was an antique white that was a little beat up. I decided on a glossy black and started spraying.
What I liked most about it was that it was two pieces. A cool basket that housed a metal bin. The only downside of the project was that I didn't measure the location that I wanted to put it. So I had to place it perpendicular to the wall. But I still think it works.
Here's a closer look at the details of the box.
Now my TP has a cozy little home and my bath is one step closer to order. HOORAY!!!!
(I guess there is a little Type A in there. )