Friday, June 29, 2012

deck decor sneak peek...

I've got some of my best girlfriends from Chicago coming in for a visit this weekend. We're going to see Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw on Sunday and hopefully be spending the rest of the time here...


That's right the deck project is complete, our landscaping is in and it's ready for the big unveiling! I am so excited to share the whole project with you, but right now I've got to go make two different batches of sangria. Priorities, I know. So for the time being, it's just a brief look at the Target chairs and a sneak peek at a project I have wanted to do FOREVER.

Enjoy and have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

shabby chic bedroom said...

Good day
MY LIFE BY DESIGN
I read your distinguished article and I think your blog will be one of the best if you keep up the good work!