Friday, June 8, 2012

More deck updates...

As I mentioned in this post, I've been on the hunt for a set of lounge chairs for our deck. We already have a table and chairs but we also want a place to just kick back and relax with a drink or a book.

I am obsessed – to say the least – with these Crate and Barrel chairs. 


But at $899 each, it is WAAAAAAY out of our budget. So back on the hunt I went. I couldn't find anything I loved as much and almost just pulled the trigger on some wicker chairs because I didn't think I could find anything better.

And then I found these on Target.com
They have the same square, modern design, neutral colors and oversized look. The only thing that is noticeably different is the metal leg frame. But if it sticks out too much, I might just spray them Oil Rubbed Bronze so they kind of disappear into the wicker. The best part is that the pair is more than half the price of just one Crate and Barrel chair! That is my kind of bargain. 

They should arrive in less than a week and our deck should hopefully look something like this soon....



No comments: