e-Design Boards are detailed online design boards that are an affordable way to begin a room redesign. Each design board comes with a complete online source list and detailed description of the design. It gives you the control to take the redesign at your own pace.
|Sophisticated Sitting Room|
How it works:
- You send me pictures of the room you want redesigned, measurements of the space, a list of your design likes and dislikes for the space, 2-3 inspiration pictures, and your design budget.
- We'll chat on the phone or via email to ensure we are on the same page.
- I will create an online design board complete with sourcing information for all furnishings, accessories and paint colors.
- Pricing will include one round of revisions, additional revisions will incur additional costs.
|Chic little girl's room|
Who it's good for:
- Homeowners on a tight budget
- People who need a fresh set of eyes to give them inspiration
- Those who've wanted to redesign their space but don't know where to start
- People wanted to create a new look for an old space or blank canvas
- Anyone who lives too far away for an in-home visit but still wants design help
|Asian-inspired dining room|
You control the budget, so the entire design won't cost a penny more than you have allotted.
How much does it cost?
- $150 per board
- $50 per round of revisions after first round
- $200 in-home visit/consultation
- Shopping assistance and staging are quoted on a per project basis
|Beachy Neutral Family Room|
I love designing homes and helping people feel good about their space -- and I'd love to help you. So if you've been thinking about freshening up the rooms in your home and think an e-design board might be right for you, just email me at email@example.com.