Wednesday, April 24, 2013

target finds: threshold obsessed...

I have to confess, I am in love with all things Threshold at Target. For those living under a rock, (just kidding) Threshold is Target's in-house home decor line. It's a great blend of shabby-chic and modern design. On a recent trip to Target, I took pics of some of my favorite items in store right now. Enjoy!

They have a huge selection of teal and gold accents. I love that combo. 


Can you be in love with a table? This gold wire side table is meant to live in my house. 


These brass cage candleholders would look fantastic in a cluster on a mantel or console table. 


Aren't these little brass animals the cutest?


These look like they are straight out of an old farm house. And they need to come straight into my house! 

You all know how much I love reclaimed wood mirrors. This one is not the right size for my space but still cute none the less. Paired with the mirrored tray, it would look great in an entry way. 


This small rug is so cheery. The blend of aqua, mustard and coral just screams spring! 

If you like any of these items, I would run, not walk, to your local Target. The Threshold line always sells out fast. 


2 comments:

Recreate and Decorate said...

Yes I love it too. I see quite a few things that will work in my guest room. Better go check it out today! Thanks!!!!

Jenna said...

Happy shopping! Let me know what you get!