Friday, February 10, 2012

smoothest gift in town...

I want to preface this entry by saying I LOVE everything we got for our wedding. Everyone was so generous and the gifts have all been put to good use. But the one I am most amazed with is our Cuisinart Compact Smoothie Blender.
It's a mini-blender that comes with four travel cups. You just fill the travel cups with your desired ingredients, twist the blade base to the top of the travel cup, flip over and place directly on the blender. Blend, remove the blade base, replace with a travel lid and VOILA! you have a great smoothie in mere minutes.


I've gone hog-wild buying fruit at the grocery store lately, so I've been loading mine up with blueberries, bananas and strawberries. Then I add some low-fat vanilla yogurt, a scoop of protein powder and some OJ. It's a great go-to breakfast or shake before the gym.

It's easy to use and easy to clean up. A match made in smoothie heaven.

No comments: