Thursday, August 2, 2012

I left my heart in Boston...

things have been a little quiet around here because the Mr. and I enjoyed a nice little getaway to Boston last week. I had never been before and about 10 minutes after landing, I was in love. The city is just beautiful. So historic and lush with trees and gardens. It is such a walkable city too. We only took a cab once because it was raining. I could have stayed there much longer and I'm already planning my next visit. The only bummer was that I didn't see any of the New Kids around town. Maybe next time.
Here are few pics of our adventures:


Row 1: Old South Church, Boston Public Garden, Swan Boats in the Garden, waiting for the Freedom Trail tour
Row 2: Freedom Trail guide Colonial Cal, balcony where the Declaration of Independence was read for the first time, Boston Common, carousel in the Common
Row 3: Fenway, L Street Tavern featured in Good Will Hunting, the table/booth in the Skylar scene in GWH, the bar featured in The Town (we took a Boston movie tour that took you to sites of all the major pictures filmed in Boston, do it if you go, it was so fun!)
Row 4: On the Harbor, The Black Rose Irish Pub, JJ Foley's Irish Pub (we did our own impromptu  pub crawl), Cheers!
Row 5: Harpist on Boylestown St., the back of Sarah McLachlan (if you follow me on FB you'll know I followed her for 5 blocks trying to get up the courage to say something but never did), heading out for the night, at Legal Sea Foods



No comments: