Wednesday, October 31, 2012

my go-to meal...

a couple of nights ago the weather was cold and windy, my better half was down at a basketball game with my dad and I had a lot of DVR catching up to do. So that meant it was a night for my go-to meal –the one that brings me great joy and comfort on a chilly fall night on the couch.

The meal prep begins with these: 
crushed walnuts and grapes cut in half.

Then I boil tortellini and heat up my favorite cream sauce. I had half of the walnuts to the cream sauce and combine with the tortellini when it's finished cooking. Toss in the grapes then top with more walnuts, more grapes and some fresh parmesan cheese. And there you have it – you have an easy, delicious, comforting meal for a cold fall night. Enjoy! 

Creamy walnut and grape tortellini




No comments: