Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2014 Home Resolutions...

In my personal life, I don't like making resolutions. I try to create goals I want to achieve or commitments that I want to make to myself. But when it comes to my home, it's a whole different story! Because I always have a million ideas swimming in my head, I find it hard to commit to finishing any room so I end up in a holding pattern. So this year, I am making a few home resolutions so I actually accomplish some of these on-going projects. I figure if I put it out there to you guys, I'll be accountable for getting them done!


In the coming days, I'll be taking each resolution and share with you my ideas for each of them. I welcome any and all ideas to help me accomplish everything on my list. 

Happy New Year to you all! 


No comments: