Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Joss and Main bar stools...

I'm 2 for 2 in my purchase from Joss and Main. The first was a hallway rug. 
And just this past weekend, I assembled our new bar stools.  


Our kitchen flows right into our family room with a bar-height counter dividing the two. 


Whenever we have guests, we inevitably end up hanging in the kitchen, so we always thought it would be nice to have some bar stools for extra seating. Problem was, all of the stools we found were either fake wood veneer or waaaaaay too pricey for what they were. Then I spotted these puppies on Joss and Main for $80/pair. Done and done. 


Assembly wasn't too bad. It took a little elbow grease to get the screws in there securely, but they seem to be just fine. And I only sustained a few injuries.


I especially love the nailhead trim because it goes with my hubby's leather chair, and the linen seat works well with all the natural fabrics we have in the room. 



We're ready for guests, who's coming over? 




No comments: